iBasso D12 Anaconda
High performance Stereo DAC and Headphone Amp
iBasso D12 Anaconda is the successor of the D10. The size of the D12 is almost same as the D10. They share the same functions. The main advantages of the D12 are the dual WM8740 DAC section, and the new amplification section that allow single OPAMPs. The D12 is a Self powered DAC and Hi-Definition headphone amplifier with many input options, which includes digital inputs from optical, coaxial, USB, and analog input from AUX IN/OUT. It not only works as DAC/AMP combo, but also works as a stand-alone AMP, DAC, or USB soundcard. Also, the D12 has a new pulverization finish and split case, which is convenient for OPAMP rolling.
- PCM2906B, converts USB into a S/PDIF signal
- CS8416, DA-receiver chip
- Dual WM8740s, D/A chip
- OP+BUF structure for amplification.
- 2-Setting Gain Switch for impedance matching (+3/10dB)
- Dedicated MCU (Micro Controller Unit) to manager inputs, outputs, and functions.
- Flexible input and output compatibility. It has USB, optical, coaxial, stereo inputs, line out, and stereo output
- Works as a combo or a stand-alone AMP, DAC, USB soundcard
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery plays up to 30 hours (30 hrs for AMP, or 18hrs for combo)
- Measures 55*24*103mm, and weights 160g
- Comes with power adapter, leather pouch, optical cable, USB cable, 3.5 to 3.5 interconnect, rubber feet, OPAMP rolling kit, and warranty card.